Caring for the environment
Frank O'Gara and Sons operates a fully licenced recycling centre at Nothbank Industrial Park, Irlam, which acts as a ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR GENERAL BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS TO THE UTILITY SECTORS, to drop off waste materials and at the same time collect either Recycled Aggregates and Soils. This helps reduce running costs and offers a quicker turn round time.
Frank O'Gara & Sons Ltd are able to deal with both inert and contaminated bulk excavation contracts and have extensive disposal outlets throughout the region. Contracts may include full land reclamation, disposal of difficult material in accordance with current legislation, and disposal or surplus excavated materials, much of which is recycled through the Company's own facility at Irlam.
Recycled Products available:
- 6F1 Rec Recycled Certified Crushed Aggregate
- 6F2 Rec Recycled Certified Crushed Aggregate
- 10mm Rec Recycled Certified pipe bedding
- 20mm Rec Recycled Certified pipe bedding
- 40mm Rec Recycled Cerified pipe bedding
- Recycled MOT Type 1
- Bulk Sandfill
- Certified Recycled Soils
- Certified Organic Topsoil